Friday, March 18, 2011

Themes

What's going on with me:

I really want a puppy and am trying to figure out if that's a good idea with my lifestyle.

Trying to eat better- some new rules to live by in my life are: no unpronounceable ingredients, no HFCS, whole grain foods when possible, less soda, more fruits and veggies.

Trying to get back into shape. I've been really bad at working out since grad school began, so I recently rejoined a gym and am trying to be consistent with my workouts. Ideally, I would like to have a weekly routine that I can stick to.

Trying to keep up with politics in the midst of school. Keeping an eye on My Man Mitch.

Trying to be less of a control freak while still standing up for myself.

I'm sure a lot of this blog will be about food- new recipes, great things I've eaten etc.

Sounds like I'm doing a lot of "trying"-- that's because I am!

3 comments:

  1. You and me both Kanester!

    We need to get Sammy as our nutritionist!

    Glad to hear things are going well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting! I can always use healthy food recipes and tips! I am with ya on the "trying" I am doing a lot of "trying" myself. (hence the name of my blog, not very creative but it's all I've got for now) I am so excited to start blogging now! =) Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny- OMG! If Sam was my nutritionist I would die! He's so hard core! I wish I had that kind of discipline-- but I also like cheeseburgers....hmmmm. Dilemma.

    ReplyDelete