Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy Bee

Well, I just got back from taking my exam. I was the first one done, and even though I am a quick test-taker, it makes me nervous! Makes me feel like I missed something. But, considering the topic of the test, I really should reevaluate that AT =)

I have only a little while before I need to start getting ready for my first practicum interview. I'm heading to Tara Treatment Center, an inpatient, residential substance abuse treatment center. I really like the site. I hope the interview goes well. But, to be honest, my biggest worry is how my hair is going to look because of this rain! This morning the coordinator called me and wanted to bump my interview up a couple hours. This turns out to be a good thing- more time this evening to study after.

I have a lot on my plate the next 4-5 days. I have a neurobiology exam on Tuesday that is going to require A LOT of studying. I am not even close to prepared so I'm kinda freaking out about it. Plus, before the exam I have to administer an intelligence test, write an article critique, volunteer at a battered women's shelter and do a long interview in Bloomington! I don't know how I'm going to get it done, but somehow I always do.

My plan is to wake up early tomorrow and work out then study until my study session. Tomorrow (hopefully) will be a day of progress and will set the tone for the weekend. I fear that if I don't make a lot of headway studying tomorrow I will be super-duper stressed for the rest of the weekend. So here's hoping everything goes according to plan!

~ Shout out to the boyfriend for being so supportive and giving me space and support to study. He's the best cheerleader and really helps me stay calm.

1 comment: